Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pink Breakfast Smoothie

The temperatures are finally getting higher outside, which I love so much, and I am starting to crave a power breakfast every day. The blender has been neglected for a few months, but this is now over. I was never a fan of liquid breakfast and I had to have a French toast in the morning, but I decided it is time to break that routine. I made a smoothie the other morning, right after my run and I had so much energy through the day, I wasn't tired and I was full till lunch. So, start juicing lady's!





You need:

1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1/4 cup oats
1 tea spoon honey
1 cup milk

Put everything in the blender (or smoothie maker) and blend until smooth. Enjoy your power breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!