Friday, October 11, 2013

Pudding Tiramisu

My best friend came for a visit last weekend and my cookie/candy drawer was empty so I had to quickly make a yummy dessert for her. When people randomly pay me a visit and expect something good I always make my famous pudding tiramisu. It is a great treat for coffee lovers and it is made within minutes.




You need:

2 packages instant Vanilla OR Chocolate OR both Pudding
Lady fingers
2 cups of brewed coffe, sweetened

Prepare a baking dish, the size you want the tiramisu to be (I use a bigger sized dish, maybe 25x20 cm or so) and start layering the tiramisu. First layer are the lady fingers, which you arrange in the dish, side by side and pour a small amount of coffe over them, I use 1 table spoon for each lady finger. Be careful because you don't want those lady fingers to fall apart when cooled. The next layer is a pudding layer - just cook the pudding according the instructions on the package and smear a good amount of it on the lady fingers. Continue to do so, finishing with a pudding layer. Chill for an hour or over night if you have time. You can top the tiramisu with whipped cream or fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!