Monday, September 23, 2013

Mexican Lasagna



September is flying by so fast, I can't believe it is Fall already. Even though I hate those crisp, cold September days, I love to cook something really tasty when I come home. When I think of comfort food, I think of a spicy, Mexican dish. I love tortillas and everything spicy and hot actually, and this is my favourite tortilla dish. 
The recipe can be found here and it is from Eva Longoria's Eva's Kitchen which is a good cookbook, I think. I can't imagine her cooking all those dishes she has in the book, however. 
The recipe is pretty easy and you can prepare the lasagna a night before and just put it in the oven the following day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!