Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pesto and Mozzarella Pasta Salad

Another go-to recipe today. I know that these are everyone's favorites. 
I just discovered pesto a few days ago. Shame on me, right? I always wanted to try it, but somehow couldn't decide what to do with it. I was such a fool! Pesto is great. My sis loves it in her sandwich and I love it on my pasta. Problem solved. 
When I saw this recipe I knew I have to make it. Now this pasta salad is on my favorite dishes list. 





120 grams pasta of choice, cooked and drained
2 tomatoes, cut small
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 table spoons Pesto
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Serve cold and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!