Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Trifle




I have never made a trifle before. It's not a common dessert in this part of Europe. However, when I saw the picture of it on a blog I'm reading, I knew I'm making this right away. It's really easy to make; you basically just throw everything you like in a glass bowl and cool before serving. 
As the first layer I used my favorite brownies. Then I made a peanut butter layer, followed by chopped Snickers and topped with chocolate pudding and heavy cream on top. I made two layers of every ingredient.




It's the Olympics and the TV is on for hours in our house, so the trifle is just a perfect dessert to make since it doesn't require turning on the oven and making the house even hotter.




The recipe is a bit changed from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!